Automatic mast latch system
R-Series Loaders are now even easier to remove and reinstall due to an automatic mast latch system. Simply exit the tractor once for removal and once for reinstall to reduce the amount of downtime associated with loader parking.
For a more detailed look at the steps, please refer to the operator’s manual.
To remove the loader, follow these simple steps:
- Set the bucket flat on ground, release the hydraulic pressure, and exit the tractor.
- Set the adjustable parking stands on the ground.
- Flip the lock handles located on either mast to unlock the loader from the frames.
- Disengage the hydraulic couplers and return to the tractor seat.
- Back away from the loader.
To reinstall the loader follow these simple steps:
- Drive the tractor into the loader, resulting in mechanical connection (no more maneuvering the loader to fit into the frames).
- Exit the tractor.
- Fold up the parking stands.
- Attach the hydraulic connection.
- Enter the tractor and have full control of the loader.