The COVER-EDGE net wrap is base equipment on the 854 Silage Special.
The COVER-EDGE net-wrap design enables a simplified loading process. Storage space is provided inside the net-wrap attachment for an extra roll of net wrap
High-quality hay has many advantages, such as increased marketability and quality feed for livestock.
The COVER-EDGE net wrap increases the profitability of any operation.
The net-wrap benefits are as follows:
- Stretches over the edges of the bale to cover 15 percent more surface area on the bale
- Reduces crop loss during transportation
- Reduces wrap time to only two turns, reducing the loss of leaves and short material
- Bale is ready to eject in 6 seconds or less
- Material clings to itself and holds the bale together
Switch from twine to COVER-EDGE net
The BaleTrak™ Plus monitor-controller allows a bale to be wrapped at any time by pushing the wrap key. This is convenient when finishing up a field.
The operator can select twine or net wrap with BaleTrak Plus by pushing button A conveniently from the tractor seat.
The net-wrap attachment is located in the back of the baler, making it easy to load the net-wrap roll.
Storage space is provided inside the net-wrap attachment for an extra roll of net wrap.
- NOTE: Edge-to-Edge net wrap material will work in the COVER-EDGE net wrap attachment. Refer to the round baler operator's manual for proper adjustment. Plugs are available through AMBRACO to center the roll in the attachment.
P.O. Box 506
Highway 61 and 155
Dubuque, IA 52001
Phone: (800) 225-8946
Fax: (563) 583-3531