QuikTrak™ 652E mowing Open engine compartment
All service components are easy to access:
- Servicing is simplified because of the open engine compartment.
- All service and maintenance points are within easy reach.
Heavy-duty canister-type air cleaner Engine oil fill/check tube, oil filter, and oil drain
Canister-type heavy-duty air cleaner is easy to reach and easy to service:
- Air cleaner has two filter elements; a large outer filter and a smaller inner safety filter.
- Both filters are easy to access and easy to change.
Engine oil service points are grouped together in easy-to-reach locations:
- Reduces the time required to check and/or change the oil and filter.
Leaning pad raised for service access Periodic service chart
Simply raising the leaning pad exposes the hydrostatic oil reservoir, control linkage and other service areas.
A periodic service chart is provided on the back of the leaning pad for convenience in keeping up on required service.
Front tow hole Rear tow hole
Four tow holes, two at the front and two at the rear, are provided for safely towing or anchoring the vehicle.
Easy-to-remove access panel Hydrostatic transmission control linkage
One large knob is used to remove service access shields on the mower deck, battery box, etc.:
- Panels are easy to remove and install.
Threaded ball and socket rod ends are used throughout the QuikTraks:
- Provide precise control over a long period of time
- Easily replaced when necessary
Hydrostatic pump maintenance access Transmission tow valve
Access to check and service the hydrostatic pumps and motors is readily available at the rear of the machine.
Transmission tow valves are located on the hydrostatic pumps to enable moving the vehicle without the engine running.
Battery box Battery cover removed for service access
Secure battery box is provided to protect the battery, for reliable operation:
- Cover is easily removed for servicing the battery.